It's spectacular. It's phenomenal. It's everything I hoped for, and more. Can't think coherently. It took every ounce of will to not scream in fangirl glee for 50% of the movie. I want to watch it again already.
Hugs to you all. American or not, hugs to you all, we're all having to weather this.
- Music:the rain - aetherian
Hello, everyone! I've been distracted by new technology, crafting, disturbing plotbunnies, and work stress. I'm sorry I'm behind, will catch up on your posts later. Just going to leave this picture of a necklace I made from bits of old jewelry, taken with my new iPhone.
Also, if you could send prayers/good vibes my way, I'd appreciate it. Being a supervisor isn't getting any easier for me even though it's been 1 1/2 years, and I'm considering stepping down in three months or so in the hope my mood and muse will improve.
Today, I'm making a promise to my muse to do something creative for at least 15 min each day. Whether it's sketching, knitting, embroidery, writing, beading, graphics, what have you. I'm going to set whatever pent-up inspiration I have free.
And to start off, here's some icons.
- 4 Resident Evil
- 5 Pride and Prejudice (2005)
- 3 Jeremy Irons
- 8 Harry Potter
- 11 The GazettE
- 12 GACKT
- 4 The Force Awakens
- 3 Famke Janssen
- 3 Caroline Dhavernas( Pretties this way . . .Collapse )
- Tags:2005, alan rickman, aoi, bellatrix lestrange, caroline dhavernas, daisy ridley, elizabeth bennet, emma watson, famke janssen, gackt, graphics, harry potter, helena bonham carter, hermione granger, icons, jane bennet, jeremy irons, kai, keira knightley, milla jovovich, p&p, pride and prejudice, reita, resident evil, rey, rosamund pike, ruki, sequel trilogy, severus snape, star wars, the force awakens, the gazette, uruha
- Music:deracine - the gazette